* Operating voltage range: DC11.0-18.0 Volt
* Circuit power: Max.charge power 50W
* Max.discharge power 5W
* Charge current range: 0.1-5.0A
* Discharge current range: 0.1-1.0A
* Current drain for balancing Li-po: 300mA /cell
* NiCd/NiMH battery cell count:1-15cells
* Li-ion/Polymer cell count:1-6cells
* Pb battery voltage:2-20V
* Net weight: 277g
* Dimension: 133x87x33mm
* Safety operation system
Extreme X-605 has a security operating system, and has auto functions to control battery charge rate and times in order to protect your Lithium battery from being overcharged or exploded. When the temperature ups to high or time is too long, it will terminated automatically and initiate an alarm if there is any malfunction.
* Two way charge modes:
Two way for charge: "Fast" charge using less time, suit for emergency; "store charge" giving full energy of battery, suit for long-term storage and prolong battery life.
* Internal independent lithium battery balancer
The eXtreme 605 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It is not necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
* Automatic charging current limit
You can set the upper limit of the charge current when charging your NiCd or NiMH batteries.This is useful for NiMH batteries of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode.
* Data store/load
The charger can store data from ten different batteries. The user can set the charging / discharging parameters for a particular battery type and "call up" these settings to charge a battery without additional programming needed.
313 out of 317(99%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Here you can add do you think is more reasonable keywords,allowing you to find products.