The DL/DLE 55 is a 55cc professional 2 cycles air-cooled gasoline engine which is perfectly designed for radio controlled model airplanes. With its low price, stable performance, high power and light weight, it's ideal for your large scale airplane.
* Capacity : 55cc.
* Configuration : 2C single cylinder air cooled.
* Carburetor : Walbro pump ( WT889 ).
* Ignition : CDI ignition ( AUTO ADVANCE )(120g).
* Ignition Power supply : 4.8-6V.
* Maximum output : 5.5HP/7500rpm.
* Maximum RPM : 9000 rpm
* Idle RPM : 1350 rpm.
* PETROL / GASOLINE : Unleaded 2 stroke 30:1 45:1 oil (synthetic is recommended).
* MIX : 1:30 to 1:45.
* Recommended oil : 2 stroke racing oil and mix 1:45.
* Prop selection : 22 x 8, 22 x 10, 23 x 8, 23 x 10.
* 14.2Kg Pulling Force / 100 meters Altitude
* 12.5Kg Pulling Force / 1800 meters Altitude.
* Exhaust Amount 55.6cm3.
* diameter x stroke : 45mm x 35mm.
* Ratio of compression7.61.
* Weight : 1350g including ignition and muffler.
* Static thrust : 13.6kg (30 pounds).
1 x DL50cc Engine.
1 x Walbro Pump Carburettor and Composite Throttle Arm Extension.
1 x Muffler, Gasket and Bolts.
1 x Spark Plug and Spark Plug Cap Grounding Spring.
1 x Machined Engine Mounting Standoffs(68mm long) and Bolts.
1 x User Manual.
Average customer review:
(5out of 5)
313 out of 317(99%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.