* Operating voltage range:DC 12.0~18.0 Volt
* Circuit power:Max. Charge power 2x200Watts
* Max. Discharge power 2x25Watts
* Charge current range:0.1~10.0A
* Discharge current range:0.1~5.0A
* Current drain for balancing Li-Po/Ion/Fe:200mA/cell
* Li-ion/Fe/Polymer cell count:1~6cells
* NiCd/NiMH battery cell count:1~15cells
* Pb battery voltage:2V~20V
* Net weight:740g
* This Ultimate 200W×2 has a security operating system, and has auto functions to control battery charge rate and times in order to protect your Lithium battery from being overcharged or exploded. When the temperature ups to high or time is too long, it will terminated automatically and initiate an alarm if there is any malfunction. It's a considerate & convenient charger for users.
* Ultimate 200W×2 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer which need not to use external balancers.
* The cells of battery are under good monitor and balance of Ultimate 200W×2. They can terminated automatically and protect your battery once problem comes.
* There are two ways for charge: "Fast" charge using less time, suit for emergency; "store charge" giving full energy of battery, suit for long-term storage and prolong battery life.
* You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging your NiCd or NiMH battery; it is useful for the NiMH battery of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode.
* The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.You can also limit the maximum process time to avoid any possible defect.
* For user's convenience, it can store maximum 10 data of different batteries. You can establish the data contains program setting of the battery to charge or discharge. These data can be called back at any time you need and the process can be executed without program setting.
* The Ultimate 200W×2 is fitted with a mini USB port on the front side of the case; a USB cable(not included) can be connected to this socket in order to link the charger to a PC. "Charger Monitor" program enable you to view graphs of charge and discharge curves, with a capacity, voltage, temperature and ampere display, and individual curves can be individually suppressed or superimposed to allow a visual comparison of the data.
* The USB power supply can provide 5V, 1A continue current. You can power your mobile phone, digital camera or even iPod via the USB power supply.
313 out of 317(99%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Here you can add do you think is more reasonable keywords,allowing you to find products.