* Operating voltage range: DC 11-18 Volts
* Circuit power: Max. charge power 50W
* Max. discharge power 5W
* Charge current range: 0.1-5.0A
* Discharge current range: 0.1-1.0A
* Current drain for balancing Li-po: 300mA/cell
* Ni Cd/Ni MH battery cell count: 1-15cells
* Li-ion/Fe/Polymer cell count: 1-6cells
* Pb battery voltage: 2-20V
* Net weight: 277g
* Unit Package Gross Weight: 580g
* Dimension: 133x87x33mm
Compare to iMAX B5:
* Can charge 6 cells LiPo battery (B5 can only charge maximum 5 cells)
* With Discharge Function
* A123 Life Charging
* iMax B6 has a security operating system, and has auto functions to control battery charge rate and times in order to protect your Lithium battery from being overcharged or exploded. When the temperature ups to high or time is too long, it will terminated automatically and initiate an alarm if there is any malfunction.
* It can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually during discharging.
* Two way for charge: "Fast" charge using less time, suit for emergency; "store charge" giving full energy of battery, suit for long-term storage and prolong battery life.
* You can set the upper limit of the charge current when charging your NiCd or NiMH batteries. This is useful for NiMH batteries of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode.
313 out of 317(99%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Here you can add do you think is more reasonable keywords,allowing you to find products.