Brushless motors are the most popular motor choice now in the RC Car and model aircraft industry. With their superior power to weight ratios, a large range of sizes, from under 5 grams to large motors rated at thousands of watts, they have revolutionized the market for electric-powered model field. The motor checker is a precision electronic device that is especially designed for measuring the KV value, RMP, current drawn and checking the function of Hall Effect sensors of a brushless motor. It comes with a 2X16 characters LCD that is able to display real time measuring value of either sensor or sensor-less brushless motor.
* Input Voltage: 7.6 -8.6V (Suggested to use a 7.4V 2S1P LiPo Battery)
* Dimensions: 5.4 in x 3.2 in x 1.8 in (136.5 mm x 80.6 mm x 47 mm)
* Weight: 10.2 oz (290 g)
* Supported Motors: Sensored or sensorless brushless; 2.5T (2+ poles) 540-size inrunner RC car motors; sensorless 6-pole outrunner flight motors.
* Input: 7.4-8.6V (7.4V/2S LiPo battery highly recommended)
* LCD Screen: Blue backlit with white text. 16 characters x 2 lines.
* Current Draw: less than 18A @ 8.4V (without loading)
* Requirements: 7.4-8.6V input
* LCD Display Screen: Blue Backlight Background, White Text, 16 Characters x 2 Lines
* Supported Motor: Sensor or Sensor-less Brushless Motor
(a)Standard 540 Size RC Car Motor: 2.5 Turn or Over, 2 Poles (In- runner Motor)
(b)Flight Motor: Support Sensor-less Brushless Motor, 6 Poles (Out-runner Motor) Current Drawn Less Than 18A at 8.4V Without Loading
* Brushless Motor Checking KV Measurement / RPM Measurement/ Ampere Measurement
* Hall Effect Sensor Test Brushless Motor with Sensors Only
* Motor/Car Diff Break-in Fix Voltage from 2.5V to 7.2V or 10 Steps Cycle with ariable Voltage Setting From 2.5V to 7.2V Brushless Motor Checking.
313 out of 317(99%) customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Here you can add do you think is more reasonable keywords,allowing you to find products.